Assistant Manager, Ticket Operations & Box Office
Reports to: VP, Corporate Partnerships & Ticketing
The Assistant Manager of Ticket Operations & Box Office will manage box office operations and execute event creation and management in collaboration with the VP, Corporate Partnerships & Ticketing. This role will help implement key operational elements of the Ticket Office including part time staff recruiting, training and evaluations. This position will also lead the order processing and financial reporting for all events. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, have strong customer service and box-office operations background, including staff management/ scheduling, customer service, Ticketmaster HOST/EMT, Salesforce CRM, accounting, Microsoft Excel and TMOne tools.
The expectation is the candidate will be active and responsible for the following areas:
- Lead all event creation and management of all soccer events taking place at York University – York Lions Stadium.
- Be a liaison with York University venues and Ticketmaster Canada.
- Assist in overseeing the daily management of all full-time & part-time Ticket Representatives including training and scheduling. This is in line with the department budget and to accommodate all event needs.
- Carry out training plan for all employees, focusing on TM Host, Archtics and Salesforce CRM.
- Continuing and maintaining level of training & knowledge of Ticketmaster, Salesforce CRM for the sales & service team.
- Lead the access control setup and operations for all events.
- Responsible for box office Match Day financial reporting, cash out controls and bank deposit procedures.
- Management of ticket office staff payroll and communication.
- Provides Box Office administrative and customer service support as needed.
- Internal event ticket request fulfilment & distribution.
- Provide exceptional service to both guests and internal team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2-3 years’ experience as Ticket Operations/Box Office operations
- Intermediate level knowledge of Ticketmaster Host/ PCI and Archtics ticketing system, policies and procedures, including Access Manager and bar-coding systems.
- Strong knowledge of ticket office and cash control procedures.
- Ability to generate and provide comprehensive financial reports.
- College/ University Degree or comparable work experience.
- Demonstrated results producer with excellent project management and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to provide engaging leadership to motivate and develop a diverse ticket office staff.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective oral & written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service and ability to engage in positive interaction with staff and guests.
- Ability to multi-task daily, be organized, detail oriented and desire to succeed.
- Experience working in a stadium/ arena or large-scale international event management.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.) and CRM systems. Salesforce CRM is our CRM system.
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holiday hours, based on the needs of our business operations.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply by sending your resume to Ben Zayandehroudi at BenZ@York9FC.ca