Graphic Design Intern
Reports to: Manager, Brand & Marketing
We are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Graphic Design Intern to join our team at York9 FC. In this role, you will assist the marketing department in creating attractive and catchy visual creations throughout our marketing campaigns.
As the ideal candidate, you are familiar with Graphic Design, colour theory and typography. You ideally have prior experience and education working in the field. You have the ability to adapt to diverse personalities and demands and have strong time management and organization skills while paying close attention to detail. Our successful candidate will have a professional demeanour and the ability to work independently and take initiative.
• Working with Adobe CC. Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design is essential. Knowledge of Lightroom, Premiere and After Effects are an asset.
• Bonus: experience with motion graphics
• Assist in design and maintenance of marketing initiatives – website updating, infographics, email templates, social media graphics, press releases, photo editing
• Transform designs from concept to production and utilizing it
• Maintaining many different styles and branding standards in accordance with the club’s ongoing varying campaigns
• Ability to multitask multiple projects at once
• Passionate and creative thinker. Interested in design, colour theory and typography. Be up to date and follow current design trends.
• Passionate about soccer/football. A deep knowledge of the landscape and culture is a plus.
• A problem solver with a positive attitude prepared to receive constructive criticism daily.
• Highly effective working independently and within a team
• Strong attention to detail
Designs will be used to elevate the club’s brand across the soccer landscape in Canada. You will be a driver for the club brand and further enhance a culture of innovation, collaboration and serving our supporters.
Please apply with a cover letter, CV and portfolio.
Submit your application to the attention of Nate Hershenfeld, Manager, Brand & Marketing, firstname.lastname@example.org.